New Music: Melonie Fiona's 'Rock, Paper, Scissors'

Posted by Unknown - -

MF New Song: Melanie Fiona   Rock, Paper, Scissors


My girl Melanie Fiona is not playing with anyone this year! Come inside to check out NEW music from the sultry singer 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' and watch her performance at Jimmy Kimmel! 



So far the sultry songstress has managed to create a positive buzz for herself with herself and it doesn't come with a surprise seeing how talented she is (Check out her twitter here for updates. She's beautiful, she writes her own music, and boy can she SANG. One thing I really like about Melanie is that she is about her music and puts in work. Unlike some artists (you know who they are) who decide to throw together an album in hopes that their fanbase will eat it up, Melanie puts work into her artistry and I can't hate on that. What I want to see more from her is performances. One that note, I'm going to say she should of been the one to sing the Canadian National Anthem at the NBA All-Star game this past weekend! I don't know what they were thinking! Anywho, I see positive things in her future if she can get AND maintain the right exposure. Listen to her clip below.


Melanie Fiona: Rock, Paper, Scissors from Melanie Fiona on Vimeo.



What do you think?



Thanks to TGJ for the info!

Leave a Reply