Stay tuned in the next couple of days for updates. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com!
Since the drama surrounding Single Ladies and "leaving" the show, Stacey Dash (known from TV series Clueless) has been let go from yet another project. Upcoming movie Supremacy hired Stacey along with Danny Glover, Evan Ross and Joe Andersonto co-star in the film but there were reports of Ms. Dash ordering around the crew and cast and making rude comments here and there to others. Find out the deets inside !
Adrienne Bailon arrived at Escape to Total Rewards event in New York wearing a very strange and hideous dress, wearing no underwear. It obviously exposed way too much when her ruffled cream tablecloth, which covered nothing, moved to the side and exposed her kitty cat to the cameras. And she wants us to know that she wants us to remember her for her talent. Peep the pictures of the hideous dress inside.
Teyana Taylor was spotted in yet another brawl and this time its with a stripper! Find out the deets inside about the beef between the singer and stripper Skrawberry (yes not strawberry, SKRAWBERRY) and see pictures of the damage from the fight all right here on the Dirty LINEN.
- One thing bout it. I don’t care how many it is. Imma ALWAYS handle mine.
- I ain’t even have to be around the 2 round for you to get yo sh-t busted in!!!!
- Aye them b-tches AND f-ggots just jumped me… Lol. B-tch couldn’t even snatch my wig off!!!!
- Aye that hoe got her sh-t split doe… She ain’t expect that when she walked outside!! I ain’t even have to be there. Ion know what happened.
- I can’t tell the story y’all….. Lol I wish I could!!!! Besides. This b-tch will get celebrity off me #WhoKnowsHer
- -Get my followers up….. The b-tch broke so she can’t do sh-t else!
- Lil are these in denial pics….. Nobody believes you….
- Hahhahahahahahahahahahaha we bout dat!!
- Me at this very moment!! hahaha
- Let Us See You’re Face. tell me how it feel? #drakevoice hahahahahah
- Your * excuse typo but seriously tho. Let’s us see.!!!!!
“The metaphor that I took was basically in the movie you have the Europeans, you have the soliders from London and the U.K.,” she said. “They have the big horses, they have the shields, the guns, the weapons… They’re all armored up. And then you have the Scots. They’re all raggedy, homemade weapons, and paint on their faces. It’s not an even playing ground, so I feel like with the [major labels], they’re bossed up. They have the big engine and all the artists signed to them and with the indies, it’s depending. It’s homemade, it’s homegrown. It’s a lesser engine. So the metaphor I was using was being brave and putting your blood and guts into it and fighting passionately to win.”Ashanti has always been an artist to put 100% into her work. Kudos to her!