Dirty Moments: Teyana Taylor is hurt that her NUDE photos leaked

Posted by Unknown - -

Teyana Taylor wants you to know that even though her she had taken nude photos with her phone, whoever hacked her phone was responsible for the photos leaking. Teyana, like any other girl, admires her body and likes to take photos. *Rolleyes* This isn't the first time nude photos of this chick have leaked.
 I just want to get this out there, I do NOT take nude photos of myself and if I was a celeb, I would stick to that formula too! Read what she had penned in her open letter after the jump.
Teyana Taylor penned an open letter today:
Look I’m human, & just like every girl in this world, I admire my body so i take pics just like EVERY other human being. However my phone that was stolen Witch my phone was also connected to my twitter. So i guess the hacker felt the need to have a field day and leaked personal photos, and also tweet mean & hurtful things about me. I ain’t gone front It really hurt my feelings that someone would be so evil and mean. I would never leakphotos like that of my self. I have so many blessings and opportunities ahead of me & I have way more class & respect for my self as a young woman. So there’s no need to seek attention. But I sincerely apologize to all my supporters and followers who had to witness the devil at work, and at what he does best. Karma is a $&@# but I’ll let God handle that. that’s it that’s all.
Whatever the motive was to take the pictures in the first place or to skip proof-reading her work before submitting that to the world wide web is her business. All I have to say after that reading is that her swag is on point when it comes to fashion...
Teyana will release her new single DUI featuring Fabolous and Jadakiss on February 25 (listen below) and her EP The Misunderstanding of Teyana Taylor is set to follow on March 12.

Leave a Reply